2018 APMA Region One Podiatry Institute Conference
Where you will meet hundreds of new contacts, build relationships and have fun!
Looking for a way to connect with hundreds of area podiatrists...Exhibit at this year's APMA Region One/Podiatry Institute Conference. The APMA Region One Conference is the largest annual event for Podiatrists in New England with over 400 projected attendees.
TABLETOP EXHIBITOR RATES
$1500 – Hallway location (Booths #1-31) SOLD OUT
$1400 – Ballroom location (Booths #32-57) SOLD OUT
Early bird discount – Take $100 off if you register before September 17, 2018.
Email Sandra Savage if you would like to be added to the Exhibitor Wait List.
Click here to download the 2018 APMA Region One Exhibit Hall floorplan.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES - includes the cost of the exhibit table EXHIBIT SPACE IS SOLD OUT
- Saturday Evening Reception: $3000 (limit 2)
- Breakfast Sponsor: $2000 (limit 3, one sponsor per day) FRIDAY BREAKFAST SOLD
- Lunch Sponsor: $2000 (limit 2, one sponsor per day) FRIDAY LUNCH SOLD
- Attendee Name Badge Sponsor: $2000 (limit 1)
- Refreshment Break Sponsor: $1800 (limit 4, one sponsor per session break) SATURDAY MORNING BREAK SOLD
Sponsorship opportunities are still available but the Exhibit Space is sold out.
Email Sandra Savage if you are interested in being a Region One sponsor.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR TABLETOP EXHIBITORS:
- Tabletop exhibits include a 6' Exhibit Table, draped with two chairs and electricity if needed.
- Breakfast and program breaks on Friday and Saturday will be held in the exhibit hall to maximize your contact with attendees.
- No sharing exhibit space.
- Materials weighing 150 lbs or more and/or being shipped via pallet/crate may be subject to additional charges from the hotel’s receiving department.
- Applications will be accepted until space is sold out. Payment must accompany registration in order for space to be held.
*Tentative and subject to change
Thursday, October 18
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Exhibitor Setup for Ballroom Exhibits
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM Exhibitor Setup for Foyer Exhibits
Friday, October 19
6:00 AM - 7:00 AM Setup for all Exhibits
7:00 AM - 6:45 PM Exhibits Open
Saturday, October 20
7:30 AM - 2:00 PM Exhibits Open
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM Exhibitor Tear-down
Cancellation requests must be made in writing, via fax, mail or e-mail and postmarked no later than 2 weeks before the start date of the conference. All refund requests will be assessed a $250 cancellation fee per booth. If canceling less than two weeks prior to the conference NO refund will be due to the exhibitor. Instead you may transfer the balance of the booth fee to an alternate meeting. All transferred funds must be used within one year of the original date of cancellation.
Exhibitors shall comply with all applicable Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations including, without limitation, FDA restrictions on the promotion of investigational and preapproved drug and devices and the FDA prohibition on promoting approved drugs and devices for unapproved uses. Any product not FDA approved for a particular use or not commercially available in the USA may be exhibited only if accompanied by easily visible signage indicating the status of the product. Exhibitors shall have available at the booth a letter from the FDA that describes the allowable use of any drug or device exhibited.
The Region One/Podiatry Institute Conference reserves the right to refuse exhibit space if the vendor’s product, service, or display/booth is not consistent with the character of the event.