The APMA Region One Conference is the largest annual event for Podiatrists in New England with over 400 attendees. Become an exhibitor or sponsor and find out why exhibit opportunities sold out last year! Click here to view the exhibitor prospectus.
Tabletop Exhibitor Rates
- $1500 – Foyer location
- $1400 – Ballroom location
- $225 - Additional Representatives for your Exhibit Table (2 included)
Early bird discount – take $100 off if you register before September 2, 2019. Click here to download the 2019 APMA Region One Exhibit Hall floor plan.
- Saturday Evening Reception: $3000 (2 available)
- Mobile App Sponsor: $2500
- Breakfast Sponsor: $2000 (2 available)
- Lunch Sponsor: $2000 (2 available)
- Attendee Name Badge Sponsor: $2000 (1 available)
- Attendee Bags Sponsor: $2000
- Refreshment Break Sponsor: $1800 (4 available)
Add-On Sponsorship Opportunities
These are available to Region One Exhibitors only and do not include the cost to exhibit. Exhibit space must be purchased in order to be eligible for the below sponsorships.
- Registration - $750 (3 available)
- Mobile App Banner Ads - $200
For more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact Megan Brouwer.
General Information for Tabletop Exhibitors
- Tabletop exhibits include a 6' Exhibit Table, draped with two chairs.
- Breakfast and program breaks on Friday and Saturday will be held in the exhibit hall to maximize your contact with attendees.
- No sharing exhibit space.
- Materials weighing 150 lbs or more and/or being shipped via pallet/crate may be subject to additional charges from the hotel’s receiving department.
- Applications will be accepted until space is sold out. Payment must accompany registration in order for space to be held.
- Two representatives from your company are included in the exhibit fee. Additional representatives may attend for $225 per person.
*Tentative and subject to change.*
Move-in and Set-up:
Friday, October 25 5:30 AM - 7:00 AM
Friday, October 25 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, October 26 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Saturday, October 26 2:00 PM
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation requests must be made in writing via e-mail and received no later than 3 weeks before the start date of the conference (October 3, 2019). All refund requests will be assessed a $250 cancellation fee per booth. If canceling less than three weeks prior to the conference NO refund will be due to the exhibitor. Instead you may transfer the balance of the booth fee to an alternate meeting. All transferred funds must be used within one year of the original date of cancellation.
Exhibitors shall comply with all applicable Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations including, without limitation, FDA restrictions on the promotion of investigational and preapproved drug and devices and the FDA prohibition on promoting approved drugs and devices for unapproved uses. Any product not FDA approved for a particular use or not commercially available in the USA may be exhibited only if accompanied by easily visible signage indicating the status of the product. Exhibitors shall have available at the booth a letter from the FDA that describes the allowable use of any drug or device exhibited.
The Region One/Podiatry Institute Conference reserves the right to refuse exhibit space if the vendor’s product, service, or display/booth is not consistent with the character of the event.
Overnight rooms have been reserved at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center at the group rate of $159.00/night plus applicable tax; subject to availability.
To make your reservation please book online here. To secure the group rate you must make your reservation by Thursday, October 3.