Massachusetts Foot & Ankle Society benefits include:
- Continuing medical education (CME) and practice management seminars, at discounted rates, improve your capabilities, save you money and help you earn the credits needed to maintain your license.
- Product discounts
- Benefits from your joint membership with APMA including their new Registry - a member benefit approved by CMS as a Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) for 2018
- The APMA MIPS app (also a member-exclusive benefit) allows users to track their potential MIPS score throughout the year and more.
- Our quarterly e-newsletter which will keep you informed on the latest information affecting your license and practice in Massachusetts include insurance information (billing codes) regulatory information, news about your colleagues, how to get involved and more
- The MFAS staff and leadership is here to serve as an information resource and provide you with resources for your billing, clinical and practice management problems including our Claims Consultations offered in conjunction with our Region One Meeting
- Handbook for new practitioners to help guide you successfully through the first few years in practice - note, membership is free for Residents and discounted during the first few years of your practice
- Regular email updates to all members
- A free listing in Find A Podiatrist on the MFAS website
- Assistance in promoting your practice
- Legislative/regulatory action programs directed toward the Massachusetts Legislature, state government and regulatory agencies, to expand and protect your scope of practice and interests.
- Collaborate with other professional organizations and state agencies to enhance your profession’s identity, at the local level.
To apply for membership in the Massachusetts Foot & Ankle Society (MFAS) and the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), click here.
Please note that all prospective members must currently be and remain licensed as a podiatrist in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
If you are a current member and would like to apply for a status change please use the forms below: